My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Friday, April 28, 2006

When I had a car and could drive everywhere I would turn to "the radio gods" to make decisions for me..."Do I go to this place or the next place, hmmm why don't I see what song comes on next is awesome, if it is then I'll go to this place...if it is a crapy song then I guess I'll go to the other place". Then I'd let the radio be my guide.
Today while getting ready for work I was listening to the radio and they played Was Not Was "walk the dinosaur"
When it came on the radio I stopped brushing my teeth looked at myself in the mirror and thought "today the radio gods are smiling...this day is special".
Then I spit out my toothpaste and joined in with a little "Boom boom acka-lacka lacka boom".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home