My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Friday, April 21, 2006

I have never had allergies before...and I don't know if I do now.
What I do know:
I have a little cloud in my head and it likes to stuff up my nose and itch my throat. It also makes me exhausted.
So after speaking to people about it I've been told these are allergies.
I have tried taking Claritin, Benedryl, and Allegra. Allegra is winning so far although it makes me feel goofy and a little like I'm on something I shouldn't be on.
Benedryl has given me crazy dreams and Claritin didn't do it for me.
All in all, I think that these "allergies" may be something too crazy for me to handle. I am a grown up after all and not used to parading around in broad daylight all cracked out on meds.


I think I'll go make some prank calls to make me feel better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home