My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Friday, March 17, 2006

As I was leaving my agents office this morning/afternoon I came out onto 42nd st across from Grand Central and was greeted by hundreds of green wearing semi-drunk people. You could actually smell the beer on the hoards of them.
Everyone was so proud and so excited to feast on his or her corned beef and Guinness all in celebration of their heritage.

Some of my favorite things I heard within moments were:
(New York accent)"I don't know where Connolly’s is"
(A man with bagpipes)"We should get to the pub, I can't take the crowd"
(Very thick Irish accent)"F*ck you, F*cker. The nerve and on St. Patty's Day!"

I got lost in the crowd ducked out jumped on the train to go to another audition and realized that I too felt a little happier on St. Patty's day. I'm not Irish but it's a good day, people are in a good mood throughout most of the day...although by the evening you can't really say that.
To get to the point...to all of you crazy drunk Irish folk jumping around in your kilts, thank You...you made my day...and I'm just a mutt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home