My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Yesterday I was in the dressing room of one of my favorite stores (Megan you know which one I am talking about) and all of the sudden I hear this coming from the next stall/dressing room...
"Moooooommmmmmm I want to go"
"shut-up Miami. Sit down and shut the hell up"

I stopped mid-shirt pull off, and froze. I was in amazement...
Not at the mean language, or the verbal abuse being flung onto this little child...
But because I thought that I heard her call her daughter Miami.

Then she said it again
"Miami, I said SIT DOWN".

That's just not right. Who in their right mind would do that to a person? That little girl is set up for failure...or to be a stripper.
As Will Smith once said..."Ah Bienvenido a miami".

I love dressing rooms.

3 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Blogger Megan said...

I love Forever 21! Not for its trendy cheap clothing, but for its dysfunctional family demographic.

 
At 11:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That was my grandmother.

Happy Birthday, indeed.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the above looks re-re.

Happy birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home