My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I would like to wish everyone a HAPPY FEBRUARY.
This is my favorite month and it's here.
Why is it my favorite month you ask? well...all within the month of Feruary is:

Feb 1: Langston Hughes was born, and it's national Freedom Day.
Feb 2: Groundhog Day
Feb 3: Elmo's Birthday (I'm sure I can find something better than that)
Feb 4: Rosa Parks and Charles Lindberg's b-day. Also it's "Create a vacum day"?
Feb 5: National Weatherperson's Day, and fitting enough it's also Disaster Day!
Feb 6: Babe Ruth's Birthday.
Feb 7: Charles Dickens Birthday.
Feb 8: Boy Scouts Day. Make a knot!
Feb 9: Hersey's Chocloate day and national Toothache day. Weird!! (I'm not making these up)
Feb 10: Umbrella Day.
Feb 11: National Inventor Day, and National White T-Shirt Day.
Feb 12: Abe Lincoln's B-day.
Feb 13: Get a different Name Day. (a girl in my office is changing her name..now I can tell her when to do it).
Feb 14: Valentine's Day, and for those of yuo without one it's also Ferris Wheel Day!
Feb 15: Flag Day, Susan B. Anthony's B-day, and Gumdrop Day.
Feb 16: Nylon was Patented.
Feb 17: Random Acts of Kindness Day
Feb 18: Pluto was Discovered!
Feb 19: Mr. Roger's Neighborhood Debuted.
Feb 20: "Hoodie Hoo" day (you are supposed to yell this to chase away winter) and President's day.
Feb 21: Love your pet day.
Feb 22: Be Humble day, George Washington's birthday, World Thinking Day AND...MY BIRTHDAY! (I won't be humble on be humble day!)
Feb 23: International Dog Biscuit Appreciation Day
Feb 24: Gordon's Birthday from Sesame Street.
Feb 25: Electronic Printing Press was patented, and paper currency was first introduced.
Feb 26: Levi Strauss' Birthday
Feb 27: Polar Bear Day and Henry Wadsworth Longfellow's Birthday
Feb 28: Public Sleeping Day and Mardi Gras

1 Comments:

At 3:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome! Happy National Freedom Day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home