My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Monday, January 02, 2006

I get very carried away when I clean, I realized today that I follow a very distinct cleaning pattern when I try and tackle my home...
I play music really loud...I have special cleaning songs that for some reason make me clean better of which include songs like "king of wishful thinking" (from pretty woman) and "dangerous" (by roxette)or "Fair" (Remy Zero). So I'm sure you can get the type of music I listen to when cleaning my baseboards...
Thing is when I do my best cleaning I totally turn nutty and can't stop. Nothing can get in my way, I keep cleaning and cleaning and I find more and more interesting things that needed cleaning and I totally never realized needed cleaning before. I become a cleaning machine, and I think about everything going on in my life, my imagination runs rampant and as I clean I find myself singing and dancing and having a party alone with a bottle of windex. A party celebrating how proud I am that I have a home to clean, and nothing can stop me from making it so wonderfully clean.
Until I sit to let the floor dry.
That's usually when I stop, when I have cleaned so much that I can't move and I'm stuck sitting on my couch waiting for my floor to dry.
When I do stop, it's over, there's no going back...it's never going to be as clean as I was hoping...I stopped, and I am finished.
Today though, I decided to wait to mop till later.
I'm not ready to be finished, there's too many interesting things to find that need cleaning.

1 Comments:

At 9:14 AM, Blogger Glennis McMurray said...

will you clean my house? I will pay you in compliments.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home