My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Monday, December 12, 2005

So this is a posting for all of my friends, and anyone that needs to learn this lesson.
If something life changing happens to you or your loved ones, please...PLEASE do not text message people to tell them. When you do this you reduce the major moments in your life to an instant message or a phone message.

My high school best friend texted me the following:
"I'm going to be a mom".

What the heck? Is it hard to pick up the phone and call a person?
Oh whatever, I'm totally going to baby gap right away.

3 Comments:

At 12:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, my brother told me he was getting married over IM. I feel your pain.

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger Glennis McMurray said...

That's nothing. Some dude broke up with Carrie on a post it. A POST IT!!

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

was it me?????????????lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home