My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I am mildly obsessed with R. Kelly and his opus "Trapped in the Closet". I have always thought the man was a bit on the strange side, his songs are always good but have a bit of something weird attached. I am not even going to go into his personal life and how that makes me feel.
Point being, I can't get enough of him, every time I see him performing or promoting I stop and think...WHAT? REALLY R. KELLY? REALLY?
As I watch I find myself giving in to his songs and although my own "mind is telling me NO, my body's tellin me YES" every time as I cannot, nor would I dare to try to lift my finger to change the channel. I simply MUST find out what will happen next.

So, I developed a little saying that describes that weird feeling you get inside when you know you may be doing something inappropriate, or something you love to love even though you know it's no good....when those moments happen I like to say
"I've got a little R. Kelly in my belly".

1 Comments:

At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We all have a little R. Kelly in our belly. Personally, I hope he stays trapped in that closet forever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home