My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

This morning I helped a blind man off the R train, up the escalator and out the turnstiles. As we walked I kept saying things like "keep walking straight" and I thought I was helping him...but really I was confusing him. He would say things like "Which way is straight"? Finally I used a little more force to turn him and he said, "there ya go!”.
I wonder if he can tell the different types of personalities people have by the way that they help him around. I'm sure some people must be impatient and rush him, or too slow, or too aggressive, or not aggressive enough.
I also wonder what he thought I looked like.
I wonder where I would live if I were blind...I don't think I would live in the city. Too many personalities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home