My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Monday, December 05, 2005

I just took a 5 min nap at work, (they have a cot in the bathroom)...but the whole time I felt like I was going to get caught.

The entire time I just kept trying to relax and sleep..I kept imagining worst case scenarios if I got caught trying to sleep on the job. Then I thought about funny case scenarios...
Then my phone alarm went off, up I went and rushed back to my desk...and yet no one had even noticed.
To them I had just disappeared for a couple of min, but to me...I had gotten in and out of trouble many times, I had weaved tons of random stories in my head...been to the principle's office and back, and all for nothing.
I need to go sleep on that thing more often I just need to work on thinking about getting into trouble on a desert island with a pina colada and jake gyllenhaal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home