My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Thursday, January 05, 2006

This may be totally tacky...but I don't care!
I'm famous today, I know what you are thinking, "Why Amanda Why?"
Well, I just finished recording two national spots for "Silk Soy Milk"...so keep your eyes and more importantly your ears tuned in to the tv! They are supposed to start around the 15th or so...
I totally just became a BIG Silk Soy Milk fan...you should too.
I love being famous...
maybe I'll get a maid.

4 Comments:

At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

get me a discount. Love the vanilla silk soy.
hook me up. Now. Maid. now.

 
At 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that was me. above. posting. I hit enter too fast. I mean my maid did.

 
At 11:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Silk Soy Milk today...

the voice of Reason tomorrow!

this is a hilarious joke!

 
At 3:09 PM, Blogger Glennis McMurray said...

WOO! Good job you little soy bean!

Spo's maid

I mean Glennis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home