My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

When I was a little girl I used to have a pair of red cowboy boots. They were my favorite.
Over the holidays I saw a pair..I guess Jessica Simpson has released a new footwear line, and as much as it pains me to admit..she has made a perfect pair of red cowboy boots.
At work today I dicussed my desire to get a pair of these boots. My boss then told me it wa a bad idea cause I would look like I was dressed up for halloween, and then commented that nothing would match the amazing red boots I spoke so highly of.
This then kicked the conversation into the "red hat" discussion. For those of you who don't know what "the red hat" club is, it's a club for women who are 50 and over, and when they join the club they wear their red hats with pride.
So I decided I may start a red cowboy boot club. It won't have any significnt meaning except that I like them.
And so what if I don't have anything to wear with them...when I was a kid I was naked most of the time I was wearing them...
That's what made them fun then, and I'm sure it's what would make them fun now.
Maybe I'll make them my cleaning boots.

2 Comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Megan said...

I have been rocking red cowboy boots for 2 years, Amanda! Should I be ashamed?

 
At 6:42 PM, Blogger Pat Baer said...

You clean naked?

Nice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home