My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Thursday, March 16, 2006

"Your loved ones don't ordinarily expect you to say or do highly erratic things. You tend to put their feelings right at the top of your priority list, and you never do anything that will hurt them or make them feel unimportant. Right about now, however, the universe will toss something in your direction that will be too good to refuse, even if it means acting totally out of character. Go for it. When was the last time you allowed yourself to be totally impetuous?"

That's my horoscope for today...

I think those horoscope people are talking about Coldstone Cheesecake ice cream, it is definitely too good to be true, and I'd have no trouble being "impetuous" with that stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home