My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Somehow my email knows I'm a dork.
Today I recieved an email telling me that Air Supply and Billy Ocean will be playing together in concert this summer.
Just to make sure we are on the same page...I am NOT on a mailing list for either of those bands. I am NOT involved in a fan site, or myspace friends with either of them.
But for some reason my email decided to make me aware of their soon to be touring existence.
How?
I mean I keep my music to myself...when on the subway I go out of my way to make sure no one knows I am listening to "Sweet Dreams" by Air Supply, or "Caribbean Queen " by Billy Ocean.

I DO plan to try and go to this concert with the hopes that they all team together and sing a medly of "get out of my dreams and into my car...making love out of nothing at all...when the going gets tough the tough get going...and all out of love".
Question: How could I NOT go to this concert?
Although the bigger question at hand is: How did my email know this?

Big brother is watching...indeed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home