My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Friday, April 07, 2006

Being that it's Friday I've decided to adopt an animal.
Today I became the proud foster parent of Timi.

Timi, is the 75th orphan chimpanzee at Tchimpounga sanctuary. His mother was shot for bushmeat.

I supposedly will get a picture of him and info on how he's doing in the mail. I can't wait!
If you're sitting around deciding what kind of an animal to adopt on your Friday afternoon I highly endorse checking out The Jane Goodall Institute. All proceeds go directly into getting the chimps medicine food and whatever else they may need to continue to live.

2 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would anyone give money to a monkey? What's he gonna spend it on, BANANAS?!?!?! Last time I checked, bananas grew on trees. You got ripped off, lady.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger spo said...

Don't listen to Erin.
If I was a dude, I'd ask you to marry me right now.
I used to write Jane goodall really long letters, professing my love of primates, and requesting an internship in the Gombe National Park with her and her research crew. But I never mailed them, fearing rejection.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home