My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I went to the beach this past weekend and on my way there I drove through a town called "little heaven".
While driving through the tiny town of trailer parks and motorcycles I noticed that the most jumping spot in the town was the liquor store.
I then made the assesment that they must have been joking when they named the town that and appriciated the chuckle on my drive.
Directly after we reached little heaven's boundaries I noticed a sign pointing toward "slaughter beach".
Seriously....people go swimming in SLAUGHTER BEACH.
I laughed and decided that it was the WORST name that someone could name a beach. I mean who lives in slaughter beach?
I figure that must be where all of the monsters and mean guys from the movies must live.

Thank god I made it out of there alive, Delaware is kind of a scary place.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home