My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Thursday, May 18, 2006

FINALLY!
I am joining the cool kids club.
I have just ordered my very first ipod. I have had a creative micro zen for a long time and it keeps busting on me...and the whole time I look at it like it's just not as good as the real thing.
Well, now...I will be getting a brand spanking new ipod with "Edna’s music box" engraved on the back.
I will download TV shows, audio books, and subscribe to pod casts, I will get to finally be in the know when it comes to new music and bands, I will get "updates" and cd covers shown to me when the song plays, I will understand what a play list is and how to manage one, I can join the running group "welcome back trotters" and actually trot along, I can dj for dance dance party party and bring my own music, I can smile and know that after years of yearning I have finally done it...I'm an apple ipod owner.
Sweet.
I hope it gets here soon, so I can jerk around in the shadows while wearing colorful clothing.

1 Comments:

At 12:33 PM, Blogger Glennis McMurray said...

Congrats! All things greatness come upon ownage of an iPod! Also... you are so close to your graduation party. Can you taste it!?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home