My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

While ironing my clothes for work this morning this is what my brain thought of:
"Hmm, you have a great audition today. If you get it, you will basically be getting your dream job. What are the chances I wonder of getting it? Hmm, Kelly Rippa probably thought this when she auditioned to be Kathy Lee's replacement on "Regis and Kathy". Maybe not though, cause she already was on a soap opera at the time and was already working on what could have then been her dream job. Maybe she thought that way when she auditioned for the soap opera. Man, some people really have the luck. Maybe today I'll have the luck...and then one day I'll be on Regis and Kelly. And they will ask ME what I think about all of the young Hollywood partying...to which I would reply "I know just what I would do if I were their moms! I'd give them a job as an executive assistant at a consulting firm and let them try and make it without any help! haa haa". No, I don't think I would say that...I sound bitter. I shouldn't be bitter, I mean I have a great opportunity and as of right now, it's as much mine as it is anyone else's. What a nice feeling. Hey good job ironing! Why do I know so much about Kelly Rippa?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home