My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Thursday, February 22, 2007

So today is my birthday and to celebrate I've told a bunch of people to come on down to one of the tackiest and trashiest establishments in these United States of America.
HOOTERS.
The possible reasons?
I'd like to look at boobs = NO
The wings are amazing = Maybe
I love the color orange = NO
They have a table shaped like upside down Florida = YES.
I have about 40 people coming to eat wings and sit around a table shaped like Florida, and yes it's upside down. The guy/girl in charge of building the tables obviously didn't realize that this was the special FLA table and put together all wrong. Which is some weird way is appropriate.
Also, sad as it sounds...Hooters is home to me. My parents have taken my brother and I there since we were little kids. He had his b-day party there when he was like 6. We never saw the problem with the place...it was a fun place to get chicken wings.
Now that I'm older and have moved away from the state of Florida as well as the state of mind of Florida I realize that there may indeed be something not right with having your son's 6 year old birthday at Hooters...but that's for another post.
This post is about me.
I'm turning 28 today and I'm having my birthday party at Hooters, with 40 friends...can it get any better?

1 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it when the waitresses sing happy birthday because they jump up and down while they sing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home