My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Thursday, January 25, 2007

I've signed up to take a Children's Book Writing class at Gotham Writer's Workshop (thanks Liz). So far the class has been great for me, since the first class I've written a show, read three books, and cooked crab cakes from scratch.
I've done everything but write the children's book...and it's due in less than a week. It's not because of the class...the teacher is doing a great job to inspire everyone to write.
Perhaps I have writers block...I'm not quite sure what that feels like, but maybe that's it.
I know the stories, I have a bout five I could write, but they are all in my head.
When I put them down on paper I think "this story sucks. kids will tell me that it's an impossible story."
So I start over and try to make it more fun and less impossible. By replacing a million dollars with a lifetime supply of gummy bears.

That's more realistic right?

I think I'm watching too much deal or no deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home