My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Are you a racist? Harvard thinks so...
This website is interesting.
https://implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/demo/takeatest.htm
It has a ton of little psychological tests that let you in on the darker side of your inner workings...maybe all of us have a little Kramer/Lauren Hill inside.

My results reflect that I have no preference between White people and Black people.
This is obviously wrong...if you are a freind of mine you know that my favorite jokes are racist ones!
These people are exposing my secret laugh hit! How am I supposed to go out on the street screaming racial slurs if I'm NOT A RACIST?

I guess like Kramer I will have to look on to other themes for my comedy.
Perhaps sexism...that's always funny. And everyone knows that I love vaccuming!

1 Comments:

At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Test said I was a racist. After spending a minute training my fingers to respond one way they switched it. I am sure I would have been a reverse-racist if the test had been presented in the opposite order. Perhaps the test designers randomize it so 1/2 the visitors get to group black with good first and the other half get white with good first? Maybe I should try again after a week and see if it goes the other way.

-Ed

 

Post a Comment

<< Home