My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Friday, October 06, 2006

Today is Friday...
I'm going to let you all in three little secrets of mine:

1. As a kid I used reenact "Mungo Jerry and Rumpleteaser" from the hit musical CATS every day after school.

2. When my mother would put my hair in a pony tail I would tell her to make it like a tennis player’s hair. (I had never seen a game of tennis).

3. I cannot WAIT to see A Chorus Line on Broadway. This embarrasses me in the sense that I turn read and my voice raises three octaves when I talk about it.
But something inside really wants to sit there and watch those dance numbers with a ponytail so I can go home and reenact them after work.

I think I'm regressing.

2 Comments:

At 12:57 PM, Blogger Kristina said...

I saw it and for the whole day before and after all I could do was clap like a retarded seal.

 
At 8:41 AM, Blogger Michelle said...

I can't wait to see A Chorus Line! I am embarrassed by how many times I"ve seen it before. Well, not really.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home