My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Thursday, August 17, 2006

I like that show "so you think you can dance".
Sometimes when I watch it, I find myself inspired by the one min routines that they do for America and I stand up and do a one min routine for my cats.
They lay there staring at me while I dance around them as funny as I can...they sit there and do not move a muscle.
I dance harder trying to elicit a reaction.
Nothing.
I dance harder.
Nothing.
I dance so hard I am totally convinced that my neighbor will see me through the window...think I'm having a seizure call an ambulance which will then send my entire neighborhood on death watch*.
NOTHING.

I've decided that they should make cats the hosts of these talent show thingy’s.
The more they do not react...the funnier it gets...and the more you want it.


Boy do I want it...if I have to throw my hips out, I'm gonna get those cats to laugh.



*The death watch is the term I made up for what happens on my block when an ambulance stops on the street. Everyone comes out of their houses and stares to see if anyone has died. It's morbid and strange...but happens every single time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home