My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

There is a website where you can type in your names and it shows you how many people in the US have your exact name.
20 People have the name Amanda Allan.
I've never met one.
I've met the sister of Amanda Allen (Jess Allen). But never an actual hand to hand shake with another sweet sista of the cognominis (same name in latin).
So I did what anyone who is interested in seeing what their other selves look like....I image googled myself.
I'm happy to say that I am the first pic to pop up if you type in my name, and I am happy to say that I seem to be the weirdest of the A.A.'s.
The cool thing is, that it seems like google has made sure that there is only one pic for each of us.
Do you think that they all have the same life as I do? Just in different form.
Like the lady in black, does she have a cat named Ralph Machio the Karate Cat.
And the dental assistant...does she love cheese doodles?
How about the chick with the super bright colored background...I bet she bought her first car in a 7-11 parking lot for $800.00 as well, only to have it die on her.
Perhaps we all have the same things happen to us, we just look different so the outcome changes.
Naahhhh...there is no way that the lady at the spa loves "Flavor of Love 2" as much as I did.
Chcek out the Amanda Allan's

1 Comments:

At 3:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What's the website, Amanda?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home