My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Monday, May 07, 2007

This weekend was a good one.

I ran a 5k in 34 min...not bad since I haven't run one in awhile (over 10 years).

I went to a wedding in a haunted mansion (it wasn't haunted..but I was having so much more fun imagining that it was).

I celebrated my friend's birthday at the hyper-famous haunted Coney Island (I didn't think it was haunted..I knew it was).

I saw Mandy Moore, Chaka Kahn, and Mayor Bloomberg all in the same tent to honor the walkers/runners for the Revlon Run Walk.
I think Mandy Moore may be a robot. She kept turning on and becoming super animated when a camera was around...but shut completely off when they were not focused on her.
She's also super tall...I think if a cylon existed...Mandy Moore is one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home