My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

For those of you who don't know I am in the process of looking for a new apartment.


It's interesting to see what's out there. Although, one of my biggest pet peeves is when a realtor will post an ad for an apartment, and instead of posting pictures of the place they post a picture of themselves.


Why would anyone do that? I'm not interested in renting the place with them in it. In fact I'd rather they not be involved at all.


It's frustrating when I look at an ad and see this:


PRIME LOWER EAST SIDE LOCALE OFF RIVINGTON APT IS LARGE WITH NEW RENOVATIONS INCLUDING BRAND NEW SLEEK STAINLESS STEEL AND BLACK APPLIANCES IN AN EAT IN KITCHEN APT IS RENT STABILIZED CALL...

What is she trying to say with this? This is how we will feel if we rent this apartment? She comes with the place like a dishwasher?

Hey....maybe I'm not getting it. Maybe she is a dishwasher! I'm gonna call.

1 Comments:

At 4:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please note that this broker is wearing a leapard-fur-lined turtleneck belly shirt. That is an intentionally exposed belly button, my friend. Call her now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home