My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Friday, November 02, 2007

Looks like the WGA is going to strike...or has...or is doing so now.
This is terrible for the people who write for TV, and I hope that things get settled quickly so that they can go back to being brilliant and writing the laughs that so many of us have while watching their shows.
BUT...
I did come to think of one good thing that this strike will give the people of America.
We will all get to see if the "reality" show "The Hills" is scripted.
The people at MTV love to say that it's a reality show...but how many reality shows are that good? I mean I love New York and all, but The Hills is too pretty, too perfect...too blended into the shows soundtrack and I wanna know that I am right in my belief that they have someone telling them what to say, and when to say it.
I mean no one with teeth like Spencer has any right to say the things that he says...well, not without a writer.

2 Comments:

At 11:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The writer's for reality tv are in a different union so they don't have to go on strike but yes, The Hills is scripted.

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur retarded the hills are awesome! ur just jealous of their fame and u wish u were like them just so ur stupid little blog could be famous. news flash: no one cares about it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home