My little blog

Some thoughts that I have from time to time:

Monday, November 12, 2007

In high school I dreamt of being in an Oliver Stone movie.
I just found out that one of my high school friends is STARRING in Oliver Stone's next picture.
It's weird to know someone who just attained one of your dream goals...and they are anyone but Juliette Lewis and Meg Ryan.
On one hand you are so so so happy for them and you just want to scream with delight, and on the other hand you feel like "huh, it's a dream that's actually possible?" and then you just want to scream with jealousy!!
I wonder what other dreams I had that were closer than I thought.
Perhaps I actually could have been the Marine Biologist that proved Dolphins to be our long lost relatives...or that Fraggle Rock is real.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home